Tuesday, July 2, 2013

They're Back (in creepy Poltergeist Carol Ann voice)

So I did not stay on the wagon for blogging or weight loss.  It has not been as long as my last gap though.  So I am making strides to be more current.  I will have to give a quick run down to get us current from October 2012 until now.  The main reason that I wanted to get back to blogging was to make a list of all the funny things that Hunter says and does that I know that we will not remember.  I will make that a separate post as I need to catch up first.  Ok...here goes the highlights:
  1. 10/19/2012 - Ells last day at PHS.  She started at new Job at Vision Consulting where she works from home on 10/22/2012.  The company is based out of Nashville so she has to travel there once a month from Mon-Thurs.  She had to go for 2 weeks in a row when she was training. 
  2. 11/8/2012 - We transferred 2 embryos as we are ready to have another baby.
  3. 11/19/2012 - Went to Dr Bates office to have blood drawn to see if the embryos took.  He called back at 1:30 to tell us that we were PREGNANT!!!  The number was 124!!!!  We are due on July 27th.
  4. 01/24-1/27/2013 Went to Gatlinburg with Juli and Sherry on our Sampler timeshare points and ended up buying a timeshare!!!  It was prolly not the smartest thing with 2 news jobs and baby #2 on the way but I guess that you cant take it with you :)
  5. 03/10-3/12/13 - Mom, Hunty and I went to Nashville with Ell for my birthday.  
  6. 03/17-3/21 - Gordonsville, VA with the fam.  We had to buy an additional timeshare in order to get the locked in rates.  We were not too happy about that.
  7. 03/31/2013 - Hunter's 2nd birthday.  We had his party on 04/06/13 with an Elmo theme.  It was at our house and we served bbq and had a bouncy.
  8.  
    I think that makes us current with the big highlights.  Now onto the Hunterisms!!!
     

No comments: